- Fed in self-feeders in conjunction with unlimited access to hay or pasture.
- Fed in troughs in conjunction with unlimited access to hay or pasture.
- Fed in troughs as a total mixed ration with hay and/or silage and other ingredients as directed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Palatable grain ration presented as a pellet.
- Contains an acidifying agent to reduce the risk of urinary calculi (water belly).
- Appropriate levels of bypass protein.
- Contains balanced levels of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals and vitamins.
- Contains Bovatec for the reduction of faecal shedding and coccidia (Eimeria spp.) in sheep maintained in confinement.